EASY - Terms and Conditions
Participation in this promotion by purchasing and paying for a new Home or Contents policy (“Qualifying Policy”) using the promo code: EASY is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
The promoter of the EASY Prezzy® card promotion (“Promotion”) is AA Insurance Limited (“AA Insurance” or “us”), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
1. The Promotion is the offer of a $100 Prezzy® card (“Prezzy® card”) for every new Home or Landlord Policy and a $50 Prezzy® card (“Prezzy® card”) for every new Contents policy purchased and paid for between 15 November 2023 and 06 December 2023 inclusive (“Promotional Period”) using the promo code: EASY
2. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® cards and can be found at prezzycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions
3. The Prezzy® card(s) will be mailed to the customer within 30 days of the policy being paid for in full or a direct debit being activated, and a payment made.
4. Any additional costs associated with the Prezzy® card(s), including but not limited to travel, are not included in the Promotion and are the customer’s responsibility.
5. Prezzy® cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash for any reason whatsoever.
6. The promo code EASY cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer except the AA Member Discount and AA Insurance Multi Policy Discount if applicable.
7. If delivery of a Prezzy® card to an eligible customer fails and the Prezzy® card is returned to AA Insurance, AA Insurance will retain the Prezzy® card for a period of 6 calendar months from the date the Prezzy® card is returned. If after 3 delivery attempts the customer is still unable to take delivery of the Prezzy® card, following the end of the six-month retention period, the customer will no longer be eligible for the Prezzy® card under this Promotion. Delivery will only be made to New Zealand addresses.
8. To be eligible for a Prezzy® card, you must take out and pay for a new Qualifying Policy during the Promotional Period and use the promo code EASY. The annual premium for the new Qualifying Policy must be either paid in full or a direct debit agreement must be put in place and the payment made.
9. You will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion if you:
a. are seeking a quote for, or renewing, a policy that has either expired or been cancelled by us for non-payment (or any other reason that may cancel your policy) within the three months before the Promotional Period or at anytime during the Promotional Period;
b. have an existing AA Insurance policy that is cancelled either by you or by us within the three months before the Promotional Period or at anytime during the Promotional Period and a new policy insuring the same home or contents is purchased within the Promotional Period; or
c. take a policy out, and then cancel it either during or within the one month period following the Promotional Period. In this instance, you will (1) not receive a Prezzy® card(s); or (2) if you have already received a Prezzy® card(s), you will be required to return it/them to us, or reimburse us for its/their value.
10. This Promotion is available for policies purchased via [aainsurance.co.nz], by calling [0800 AA Insure], or by visiting an AA Centre.
11. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees, contractors and their immediate families (including partners, siblings, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren), of the following companies, are not eligible for the Promotion: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited (”NZAA”) and subsidiaries of NZAA; NZAA District Councillors; any company with which the NZAA has a current joint venture arrangement; shareholders and suppliers of AA Insurance; including agencies, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliated providers.
12. AA Insurance may refuse to provide a Prezzy® card to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms.
13. Application for cover is subject to underwriting acceptance. Only policies underwritten by AA Insurance under the AA Insurance brand are eligible for participation in the Promotion.
14. AA Insurance has no control over the internet or mobile telephone communications, networks or lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
15. If any event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of AA Insurance which prevents AA Insurance from complying with these Terms, AA Insurance will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these Terms at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Promotion at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this Promotion, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the promotion including as a result of participation in the Promotion or use of a Prezzy® card, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, limit or modify any statutory rights any person may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
18. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Policy conditions apply on any insurance claim and an excess usually applies. Click here for full policy and benefit terms and conditions.
19. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.