Terms and Conditions – Hire a Hubby competition
Prizes and eligibility
1. Entry into this competition (“competition”) is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The main prize is a $1,000 Hire-A-Hubby Gift Card (“Main Prize”). There will be ten secondary prizes of one $50 Mitre 10 gift card (“Secondary Prize”).
3. This Competition is open to AA Insurance customers with an active policy (paid up to the relevant Draw Date, described in clause 6 below), who received a direct communication from AA Insurance inviting them to enter (“Invitation”), and completed the online form “Tell us what job you want sorted” (“Online Form”) by no later than the date specified in the Invitation. One entry is permitted per customer.
4. AA Insurance reserves the right to exclude any entries it does not consider genuine or otherwise valid from the Competition.
5. This Competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees and their immediate families (including spouse, partners and/or children) of the following organisations are not eligible to receive a prize: AA Insurance, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited (‘NZAA’) and related companies of AA Insurance and NZAA
6. The Main Prize and Secondary Prizes will be drawn on or around 6 June 2017, (“Draw Date”). One entry will be chosen at random from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions and deemed the winner of the Main Prize (“Main Prize Winner”). A further ten (10) winners will be drawn at random as recipients of a Secondary Prize (“Secondary Prize Winner”).
7. The Main Prize Winner will be contacted by phone. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact the Prize Winner within 10 working days following the relevant Draw Date, that Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize, and the prize will be redrawn at AA Insurance’s discretion.
8. Secondary Prize Winners will be notified by post. The Secondary Prizes will be posted to the winners at the address on their policy within 30 days of the Draw Date.
9. AA Insurance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions set by the supplier. AAI has no control over these terms and conditions and assumes no liability in respect of them. Winners should check the Hire-A-Hubby and Mitre 10 websites for more details.
11. AA Insurance accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Main Prize and Secondary Prizes not specifically included as part of the competition.
12. The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
13. AA Insurance may refuse to award a Main Prize or a Secondary Prize to a competition entrant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions.
14. AA Insurance reserves the right to withhold any prize, or if a prize has already been claimed, to obtain reimbursement from a Main Prize Winner or a Secondary Prize Winner for the cost of the prize should that prize winner cancel or transfer their current insurance policy with AA Insurance to another insurer within three months of the relevant Draw Date.
15. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, postpone or cancel this competition at any time.
16. AA Insurance, its related companies and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with this Competition including as a result of entry into this Competition or winning or using any prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law. AA Insurance provides no warranties with respect to the Main Prizes and Secondary Prizes.
17. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations. Application for cover is subject to underwriting acceptance. See our full policy and benefit terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
19. This competition is run by AA Insurance Limited, with registered office at level 11, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.