Tui’s salad & smoothie garden hack
18 October 2017
Tui Garden Products
Tui have been helping Kiwis in their gardens for more than 100 years.
Spring is the perfect time to plant for delicious summer harvests. Whether it’s smoothies or salads, our friends at Tui garden products have got you covered with two raised garden planting plans.
- Raised garden bed
- Vege / fruit plants
- Tui Sheep Pellets
- Tui Compost
- Tui Vegetable Mix
- Tui Pea Straw Mulch
- Stakes / ties
- Seaweed Plant Tonic
- Tui Quash Slug and Snail Control
- Garden staples – bucket, gloves, fork, spade.
What you need to do
- Prepare your garden by digging in Tui Compost and Tui Sheep Pellets to condition and boost the nutrients in the soil.
- Add a layer of Tui Vegetable Mix.
- Add a layer of Tui Pea Straw Mulch.
- Divide your garden into six even areas. Do this using your finger through the straw, or with string.
- Soak plants in Seaweed Plant Tonic before planting.
- Now it’s time to get planting! See these planting plans for planting either a salad garden or smoothie garden.
- Water your plants well.
- Scatter Tui Quash Slug & Snail Control around your plants to protect them from slugs and snails.
Let's get things sorted
If you like the sound of our insurance policy and would like more information or simply want a quick quote use the links below.
Find out more about...