It needn't take much to brighten someone's day, so we've put together a list of simple things you can do to make your friends, family or even a complete stranger smile. And by showing someone a little kindness, it’ll make you feel good too – who knows you might be inspired to do more than one!
1. Make your work colleague a cup of tea.
2. Smile at a stranger - just because.
3. Clean your partner / parents car.
4. Do the dishes, even if it’s not your turn.
5. Buy an extra can of human or pet food, and put in the charity bins at the front of the supermarket.
6. Call your mum / dad / grandparents just to say hello.
7. Say yes at the store when the cashier asks if you want to donate to a cause.
8. Talk less and really listen to someone.
9. Write your partner / kids / friend a list of things you love about them.
10. Pick up some litter, even if it’s not your rubbish.
11. Write something nice on someone’s social media post.
12. Put a tip in the tip jar of your local café.
13. Let someone into your lane.
14. Offer to help your friend move house or flat.
15. Compliment someone sincerely.