Most Trusted Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Each customer who is automatically entered into the AA Insurance Most Trusted Customer Competition (Competition) is deemed to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to participate in the Competition, please contact us.
2. The promoter of the Competition is AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
3. The Competition commences on 10 June 2020 and finishes at 5pm on 7 July 2020 (the Competition Period).
4. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must be:
a. an existing AA Insurance customer with an annual premium either paid in full or have a direct debit set up for fortnightly or monthly premium payment;
b. a New Zealand resident; and
c. 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the competition.
6. Entry into this Competition is not available for policyholders who cancel their policy before 11.59pm, 6 July 2020.
7. Each customer with a current policy or policies with AA Insurance on 7 July 2020 will automatically be entered into the draw to win 1 of 25 $500 gift baskets (Prize). One entry is available per policy held regardless of the number of policyholders listed. For the avoidance of doubt, a Prize consists of a single item, for example, one (1) prize hamper with products valued at $400 plus one (1) $100 Prezzy Card. Prize hamper products may vary. Terms and conditions apply to the use of Prezzy cards, see prezzycard.co.nz
8. Only one entry is available per policy held regardless of the number of policyholders listed.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be drawn on 7 July 2020 (Draw Date). Entries will be drawn at random and the first twenty-five (25) qualifying entries drawn will be deemed a winner of a prize (Prize Winners).
10. The Prize Winners will be contacted by phone. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact a Prize Winner by phone within 10 working days of the Draw Date, that Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive their Prize and their Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winners do not wish to or is unable to take up a Prize for any reason whatsoever.
12. The Prize Winners may be asked to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AA Insurance for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AA Insurance.
13.The Prize Winners agree to the use and re-use for reasonable post-promotion publicity, online and in other media, information such as their names, photographs, film and video footage of the winner and their guests taken by or on behalf of AA Insurance.
14. AA Insurance may refuse to award a Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
15. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (Loss) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Competition including as a result of entry into the Competition or winning or use of a Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/most-trusted/terms.html.
20. Prize Winners consent to AA Insurance and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winners’ name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purposes.