The insurance industry is full of good media stories, and now you can find out the news, views and ideas about what’s happening right here in our Thought Starters section. From common customer questions to company and industry news, we’re continually updating these ideas to provide inspiration or kick start your article. For more information contact our media team.
This month's thought starters:
- Am I covered while moving home?
- Do I need insurance if I’ve just moved into my first flat or am I covered by my parents’ insurance?
- What’s legal liability all about?
How to save on your insurance
- Get the discounts, remove the bells and whistles, increase your excess, and shop around
Careers in insurance
- How employees under 35 years can climb the corporate ladder
Demystifying the claims process
- How long does it take for, say, a jewellery claim to get sorted? a stolen car claim? a broken window?
- Can I claim for items that were gifts? What do I need to provide?
- Why I need to pay an excess?
Do I need contents insurance
- I don’t have a lot of stuff but I heard it’ll pay for things I could break in a store, or if my dog causes an accident. Is this true?
What your parents didn’t tell you about insuring your first car, flat, house...
- Watch what you post on social media like those new expensive gifts at Christmas time or when you’re away on holiday.
- Can I catch thieves on social media – CCTV footage of people taking things from your business or home often do the rounds but is there a security/libel issue with doing this or does it actually help the police catch thieves?
Corporate Communications Specialist (Public Relations), AA Insurance
Corporate Communications Specialist (Corporate Affairs), AA Insurance
Account Director, Botica Butler Raudon Public Relations
Marketing and sponsorship enquiries