Online Discount Promotion – Terms & Conditions
Participation in this promotion by purchasing and paying for a new AA Insurance Motor policy (“Qualifying Policy”) online and receiving a discount off the first year of your annual premium, is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
The promoter of the Online Discount Promotion is AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
1. The Promotion is the offer of a set dollar value discount off the first year’s premium (“Promotion”) with the online purchase and payment of a new Qualifying Policy between 5 February 2019 and 12 March 2019 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). The dollar value of the discounts are as follows:
(a) Third Party: $10 discount
(b) Third Party Fire & Theft: $25 discount
(c) Comprehensive: $50 discount
2. If you pay for your annual premium in full you will receive the applicable discount off your payment. If you choose to pay your annual premium monthly or fortnightly by direct debit, the applicable discount will be applied pro rata to the first 12 months of your premium payments.
3. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer except for the AA Member discount and AA Insurance Multi Policy Discount, if applicable.
4. The Promotion is open to online purchases only.
5. To be eligible for the Promotion, you must visit www.aainsurance.co.nz then take out and pay for a new Qualifying Policy during the Promotional Period. The annual premium for the new Qualifying Policy must be either paid in full or have a direct debit activated and a payment made for the discount to be applied.
6. Employees, contractors and their immediate families (including partners, siblings, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren), of the following, are not eligible for the Promotion: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited (‘NZAA’) and subsidiaries of NZAA; NZAA District Councillors; any company with which the NZAA has a current joint venture arrangement; shareholders and suppliers of AA Insurance; including agencies, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliated providers.
7. AA Insurance may refuse to provide the discount to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms.
8. You will not be eligible for this Promotion if you:
a. are seeking a quote for, or renewing, a policy that has either expired or been cancelled by us for non-payment (or any other reason that may cancel your policy) within the three months before or during the Promotional Period; or
b. have an existing AA Insurance Motor policy that is cancelled either by you or by us within the three months before or during the Promotional Period and a new policy insuring the same vehicle is purchased within the Promotional Period.
9. Application for cover is subject to underwriting acceptance. Only policies underwritten by AA Insurance are eligible for participation in the Promotion.
10. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Promotion at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this Promotion, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Promotion including as a result of participation in the Promotion, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, limit or modify any statutory rights any person may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
12. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Policy conditions apply on any insurance claim and an excess usually applies. Click here for full policy and benefit terms and conditions.
13. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.