We encourage you to review this page on a regular basis as it may be updated from time to time.
By taking out an insurance policy with AA Insurance:
- You agree to us collecting, holding, using and sharing your information for the purpose of conducting our business, managing claims and providing you with insurance products and services.
- You agree to us sharing your information with, and obtaining your information from other insurance companies, the Insurance Claims Register Ltd, assessors, investigators, suppliers and any other parties that we consider necessary to evaluate and administer any insurance and/or claims.
- You agree to us and our Partner organisations (such as Suncorp New Zealand and the New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated) and our affiliated organisations sharing your information for the purpose of conducting marketing analysis, market research and sending you information about products and services. This may occur by post, email, SMS or any other means. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us.
- We may record and monitor our calls and communications with us for validation, training and quality assurance purposes.
- The information you give us may be stored in electronic format, including in Cloud storage. We will always do our best to ensure your information is securely stored, whether in New Zealand or overseas.
- You can ask us for access to, and correction of information we hold about you at any time pursuant to the Privacy Act.
Queries related to your privacy
If you have a query relating to your privacy or wish to access or correct your personal information that we hold, please contact us.
We have a designated Privacy Officer and a complaints process to address any concerns if needed. If you are not satisfied with the final decision that we make, you can direct your complaint to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
This page was last updated on 07 December 2020.