Terms and Conditions – AAI Promotion
Participation in this promotion by using the promo code THUNDER when purchasing a new policy is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. To be eligible to participate in this promotion you must be a New Zealand resident.
2. Application for cover is subject to underwriting acceptance. Only policies underwritten by AA Insurance under the AA Insurance brand are eligible for participation in the promotion.
3. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited (‘NZAA’) and subsidiaries of NZAA; NZAA District Councillors; any company with which the NZAA has a current joint venture arrangement; shareholders and suppliers of AA Insurance; including agencies, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliated providers.
4. This promotion is not available for policyholders who renew an existing policy or who cancel an existing AA Insurance policy and then purchase a new policy insuring the same vehicle, home address or contents policy address during the Promotion Period. Customers who purchase a new policy and then cancel it within the Promotion Period will not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
5. The promotion is a $50 Prezzy® card (the Gift) for each new Home, Contents or Car policy purchased and paid for between 11 June and 31 July inclusive (‘Promotion Period’) using the promotion code THUNDER. The annual premium for the Policy must be either paid in full or have a direct debit set up for payment.
6. Limit of up to three Prezzy® cards per customer, regardless of the number of new policies taken out by the customer or the number of people listed on the policies.
7. Terms and Conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® cards and can be found at www.prezzycard.co.nz
8. The Gift will be mailed to the customer within 30 days of the policy being paid for in full or a direct debit being set up.
9. Any additional costs associated with the Gift including but not limited to travel, are not included in the Gift and are the customer’s responsibility.
10. The Gift cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash if the customer does not wish to or is unable to take up the Offer for any reason whatsoever.
11. AA Insurance may refuse to provide the Gift to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
12. The promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer except the AA Member discount and AA Insurance package discount if applicable.
Prize – All Policies
13. Each paid (premiums either paid in full or direct debit set up for payment) policy held with AA Insurance (underwritten by AA Insurance Limited under the AA Insurance brand), new or existing, on 31st July 2017 (‘Policy’), will automatically entitle the policyholder(s) to one entry into the draw to win $5,000 worth of Prezzy® cards. Only one prize is available per Policy regardless of the number of policyholders.
14. Each policy will be entered into a draw, which will be drawn at random on 3 August 2017. The first qualifying entry drawn will be deemed the winner. Cancelled, lapsed, or policies not paid will not be eligible to go in the draw.
15. The winner will be contacted by phone on the number held by AA Insurance for the winning policy. If, after making reasonable attempts (in its sole judgment), AA Insurance cannot contact a winner by phone within 10 working days of the draw, the winner will not be eligible to receive the Prize, and the Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a new winner is successfully contacted. We will aim to deliver the Prize to the winners within 30 days from the date contact is made.
16. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the promotion at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the promotion including as a result of participation in the promotion or use of the Offer, except where such Loss can not be excluded by law.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
19. The promoter of this competition is AA Insurance, which has its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
20. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. Click here for full policy and benefit terms and conditions.