Trust Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Participation in this promotion by purchasing and paying for a new AA Insurance Home or Contents policy or a new AA Life Life Cover policy (“Qualifying Policy”) using the promo code TRUST is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
PromoterThe promoters of the TRUST $50 Prezzy® card promotion (“Promotion”) are AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance) (for AA Insurance Home or Contents policies), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland; and, AA Life Services Limited (AA Life) (for AA Life Life Cover policies), with its registered office at Level 14, Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland (together, “the Promoters”).
- The Promotion is the offer of a $50 Prezzy® card ("Prezzy® card") for every new AA Insurance Home or Contents policy, or new AA Life Life Cover policy, purchased and paid for between 30 April 2018 and 31 May 2018 inclusive ("Promotional Period") using the promo code: TRUST..
- Limit of up to three Prezzy® cards per customer, regardless of the number of new policies taken out by the customer or the number of people listed on the policies.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® cards and can be found at www.prezzycard.co.nz
- The Prezzy® card(s) will be mailed to the customer within 30 days of the policy being paid for in full or a direct debit being activated for payment of the policy.
- Any additional costs associated with the Prezzy® card(s), including but not limited to travel, are not included in the Promotion and are the customer’s responsibility.
- Prezzy® cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash for any reason whatsoever.
- The promo code TRUST cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer except the AA Member discount and AA Insurance Multi Policy Discount if applicable.
- If delivery of a Prezzy® card to an eligible customer fails and the Prezzy® card is returned to the Promoters, the Promoters will retain the Prezzy® card for a period of 6 calendar months from the date the Prezzy® card is returned. If after 3 delivery attempts the customer is still unable to take delivery of the Prezzy® card, following the end of the six-month retention period, the customer will no longer be eligible for the Prezzy® card under this Promotion.
- To be eligible for a Prezzy® card, you must take out and pay for a new Qualifying Policy during the Promotional Period. The annual premium for the new Qualifying Policy must be either paid in full or have a direct debit activated for payment.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees, contractors and their immediate families (including partners, siblings, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren), of the following, are not eligible for the Promotion: AA Insurance Limited, AA Life Services Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited (‘NZAA’) and subsidiaries of NZAA; NZAA District Councillors; any company with which the NZAA has a current joint venture arrangement; shareholders and suppliers of AA Insurance; including agencies, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliated providers.
- The Promoters may refuse to provide a Prezzy® card to a participant who, in the Promoters' view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms.
- You will not be eligible for this Promotion if you:
- are seeking a quote for, or renewing, a policy that has either expired or been cancelled by us for non-payment (or any other reason that may cancel your policy) within the three months before or during the Promotional Period;
- have an existing AA Insurance or AA Life policy that is cancelled either by you or by us within the three months before or during the Promotional Period and a new policy insuring the same Home, Contents or Life Cover is purchased within the Promotional Period; or
- take a policy out, and then cancel it either during or one month after the Promotional Period. In this instance, you will (1) not receive a Prezzy® card(s); or (2) if you have already received a Prezzy® card(s), you will be required to return it/them to us, or reimburse us for its/their value.
- Application for cover is subject to underwriting acceptance. Only Home or Contents policies underwritten by AA Insurance under the AA Insurance brand, or Life Cover policies underwritten by Asteron Life Limited under the AA Life brand are eligible for participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to modify these Terms at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Promotion at any time. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters, its related companies, and agencies associated with this Promotion, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the promotion including as a result of participation in the Promotion or use of a Prezzy® card, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, limit or modify any statutory rights any person may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Policy cover with AA Insurance or AA Life is subject to standard underwriting conditions. Policy conditions apply on any insurance claim and an excess usually applies. Click here for full AA Insurance policy and benefit terms and conditions. AA Life policies are underwritten by Asteron Life Limited, Click here for full AA Life policy and benefit terms and conditions.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.