Terms and Conditions – Blunt™ Classic Umbrella competition
1. Entering into this competition by completing the online entry form to win one of 20 Blunt™ Classic umbrellas is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to participate in this competition you must:
a. Be an existing AA Insurance Limited (‘AA Insurance’) customer with an active policy (paid in full or have a direct debit set up for payment up to 30 May 2018) who has received a direct communication from AA Insurance inviting them to enter into this competition and has correctly completed the online entry form “Win a Blunt™ Classic Umbrella) (‘Online Form’) by no later than 30 May 2018; and
b. Be a New Zealand resident; and
c. Be 18 years of age and older.
3. Employees and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the competition.
4. Entry into this competition is not available for policyholders who cancel their policy on or before 30 May 2018.
5. There will be twenty (20) prizes (‘Prize’) to be won. The winner of each Prize (each a ‘Prize Winner’) will receive a Blunt™ Classic umbrellas worth RRP $119.
6. Provided the customer meets the eligibility criteria outlined above, that customer will be entitled to one entry into the competition. Only one entry is available per customer regardless of the number of policies held.
7. The Competition is open until 11.59pm 30 May 2018. The first 20 eligible entrants to correctly complete and submit the Online Form in accordance with these terms and conditions will win a Prize.
8. The Prize will be couriered to the Prize Winners on or about 27 June 2018 to the address held by AA Insurance at the time of the draw.
9. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever. AA Insurance provides no warranties with respect to the Prize. Any additional costs associated with the Prize are not included in the Prize and are the Prize Winner’s responsibility.
10. The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AA Insurance for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AA Insurance. By entering the prize draw, the Prize Winner consents to AA Insurance and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winner’s name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purposes.
11. AA Insurance may refuse to provide the Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
12. AA Insurance reserves the right to withhold the Prize, or if the Prize has already been claimed, to obtain reimbursement from the Prize Winner for the cost of the Prize given, should the policy be cancelled or transferred to another insurer within three months of the Draw Date.
13. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the competition including as a result of participation in the competition or winning or use of the Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
16. The promoter of this competition is AA Insurance, which has its registered office at Level 4, 46 Sale Street, Auckland Central.
17. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/terms.