Full Terms and Conditions – Weber® Baby Q™ Prize Draw
1. Entering into this prize draw by completing the online entry form to win one of three Weber® Baby Q™ barbecues is deemed to be acceptance of these terms of conditions.
2. To be eligible for entry into this prize draw you must:
a. Be an existing AA Insurance Limited (‘AA Insurance’) customer with an active policy (paid in full or have a direct debit set up for payment up to 25 March 2018) who has received a direct communication from AA Insurance inviting them to enter this prize draw and has correctly completed the online entry form “Win a Weber® Baby Q™ barbecue" by no later than 11.59pm 25 March 2018; and
b. Be a New Zealand resident; and
c. Be 18 years of age and older.
3. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the prize draw: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
There will be three (3) prizes (‘Prize’) to be won. The winner of each Prize (each a ‘Prize Winner’) will receive a Weber® Baby Q™ barbecue worth RRP $399.
5. Provided the customer meets the eligibility criteria outlined above, that customer will be entitled to one entry into the prize draw. Only one entry is available per customer regardless of the number of policies held.
6. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be made on or around 27 March 2018 (‘Draw Date’). Entries will be drawn at random and the first three qualifying entries drawn will be deemed the winners.
7. The winners will be contacted by phone on the number provided to AA Insurance at the time of entry. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact the winner by phone within 10 working days of the Draw Date, the winner will not be eligible to receive the Prize and the Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
8. Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions set by the supplier. AAI has no control over these terms and conditions and assumes no liability in respect of them. AA Insurance provides no warranties with respect to the Prize. Winners should check the Weber NZ website for details. Any additional costs associated with the Prize are not included in the Prize and are the Prize Winner’s responsibility.
9. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
10. The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AA Insurance for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AA Insurance. By entering the prize draw, the Prize Winner consents to AA Insurance and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winner’s name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purposes.
11. AA Insurance may refuse to award the Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
12. AA Insurance reserves the right to withhold the Prize, or if the Prize has already been claimed, to obtain reimbursement from the Prize Winner for the cost of the Prize given, should the policy be cancelled or transferred to another insurer within three months of the Draw Date.
13. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the prize draw at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this prize draw, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the prize draw including as a result of participation into the prize draw or winning or use of the Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
16. The promoter of this prize draw is AA Insurance, which has its registered office at Level 4, 46 Sale Street, Auckland Central.
17. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/terms.