Contents, links and advertisements
This website may contain contents of and links from third party websites. We are not responsible for and do not endorse, maintain or monitor those websites. The owners of those websites are responsible for the content, privacy and security practices on those websites.
Many of the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this website are owned by, or licensed to AA Insurance. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this website without our written consent. You may however, save and print individual pages for your own personal use.
My AA Insurance
My AA Insurance enables you to view and make some changes to your policies online. To do this, you will need to be the main policy contact to register, use and add your policies to your My AA Insurance account. My AA Insurance may not be available for all products or policy types. Please contact us if you need assistance.
You should always review your Policy Summary on My AA Insurance following any changes you make. Where required, you will need to pay any additional premium for your changes to take effect.
You should not share your login or password with anyone and you should log out of My AA Insurance once you have finished using it. If you log in by Facebook or Google, and that Facebook or Google session is still active, you will also need to log out of your Facebook or Google session.
If you choose to access My AA Insurance through your Facebook or Google account, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the terms, privacy and security practices on those websites.
If you no longer wish to use My AA Insurance or if you do not agree with these terms, you may cancel your My AA Insurance account at any time by contacting us. Cancellation will be effective once notice has been received, processed and acknowledged by us.
Your My AA Insurance access and/or ability to view a policy is removed if you are no longer the main policy holder under the relevant insurance policy. You agree to indemnify us from any loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with any use by you of My AA Insurance, however caused. At our discretion, we may also remove your access to My AA Insurance at any time.
Use of this Website
This website is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose. We try to ensure the accuracy of all the content on this website which should only be used for information purposes and should not be relied upon as personal advice.
Restrictions on use of the AA Insurance Website
- By using the AA Insurance website, you agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process ("Automated Process") to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the AA Insurance Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the AA Insurance Website, without AA Insurance's prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the AA Insurance Website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the AA Insurance Website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the AA Insurance Website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the AA Insurance Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the AA Insurance Website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the AA Insurance Website without AA Insurance's prior written permission.
While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website and to keep this website virus free, your use of this website is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage:
- Arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with your use of or access to this website, or your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website, whether under statute, common law or equity.
- Arising from your inability to use this website. We cannot promise that the website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, this website is provided on an "as is” and “as available" basis.
- Resulting from any virus, defect or malfunction in accessing or using this website including without limitation corruption and destruction of data, and loss to equipment and/or software.
This page was last updated on: 14 December 2020.