The quote, summary of key benefits, and description displayed on this website are not in themselves intended to contain the full terms and conditions of the offer of insurance. The full terms of the insurance policy requested are set out in the specific policy document, including the policy’s schedule, conditions, restrictions, limitations, and requirements.
Quote Validity Period
The premium rates quoted are valid until the date specified on the top of your quote, after which they may be adjusted by AA Insurance Limited. All quotes generated will be subject to underwriting approval or adjustment if misstatements have been made by you in respect of the policy.
See our AA Member and Multi Policy Discount Terms and Conditions for more information.
Online discount offers (where available) are applied in reduction of your annual premium for one year only and are available solely for new policies purchased online. Online discounts applied to a quote remain valid for the Quote Validity Period only.
Subject to any restrictions that may apply, insurance cover will only commence if:
AA Insurance Limited accepts your application.
AA Insurance Limited does not make any representation that the insurance policy selected by you is suitable for your circumstances and has not provided any advice as to the general suitability of such a policy. The policy has been chosen solely by the individual concerned.
AA Insurance Limited does not accept any liability for errors, misprints, or omission in the quote figures generated including, without limitation, those caused by negligence or computer hardware or software fault or dysfunction, including by way of computer virus.
Restrictions on use of the AA Insurance Website
By using the AA Insurance website, you agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process ("Automated Process") to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the AA Insurance Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the AA Insurance Website, without AA Insurance's prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the AA Insurance Website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the AA Insurance Website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the AA Insurance Website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the AA Insurance Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the AA Insurance Website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the AA Insurance Website without AA Insurance's prior written permission.
AA Insurance Limited does not guarantee that the quote generated is correct, accurate, or complete. You may use the quote only if you agree not to make any claims against AA Insurance Limited (and parent company or its subsidiaries) for any loss or damage that may arise as a result.
The payment method selected affects the premium charged for a policy. Paying the premium annually costs less than paying by instalments. For more information see our terms.
AA Insurance makes use of Auto Information Ltd (Redbook) data to assist in calculating vehicle values for underwriting purposes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, AA Insurance and Redbook excludes all liability and will not be liable for any loss resulting from the use of, or reliance on, the information presented by Redbook or AA Insurance to help facilitate the quotation and purchase process. Customers are reminded to make their own independent assessment of their vehicle and utilise other sources of information.