AAI Bring it Together Game Prize Draw Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the AA Insurance Bring it Together prize draw (Competition) by completing and submitting the online form via our website is deemed to be acceptance of these terms of conditions (Terms).
2. The promoter of the Competition is AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
3. The Competition commences on 12.01 am on 6 November 2023 and finishes at 11:55pm on 3 December 2023 (the Competition Period).
4. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must:
a) play the AA Insurance Bring it Together match three game;
b) complete the online form via our website and provide valid contact information;
c) be a New Zealand resident; and
d) be 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the Competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. By completing and submitting the online form via our website, eligible entrants will be entered into the draw for to win a prize that corresponds to the date of entry. The daily prizes (each a Prize) are:
1) Monday 6 November: one (1) eufyCam 2C Pro 2K Wireless Home Security System (2 Pack)
2) Tuesday 7 November: one (1) Apple AirTag 4 Pack
3) Wednesday 8 November: one (1) $120 Citta gift card
4) Thursday 9 November: one (1) $100 Mitre 10 gift card
5) Friday 10 November: one (1) Nutribullet XXL Digital Air Fryer 7L
6) Saturday 11 November: one (1) Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
7) Sunday 12 November: one (1) Nutribullet 600-Watt 5 Piece Kit blender
8) Monday 13 November: one (1) Nouveau outdoor entertainment furniture to the value of $900
9) Tuesday 14 November: one (1) $150 MTA gift card
10) Wednesday 15 November: one (1) Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
11) Thursday 16 November: one (1) Apple AirTag 4 Pack
12) Friday 17 November: one (1) Ryobi AC 1300W 33cm Lawn Mower
13) Saturday 18 November: one (1) $150 MTA gift card
14) Sunday 19 November: one (1) $120 JB Hi-Fi gift card
15) Monday 20 November: one (1) Weber BabyQ Barbeque
16) Tuesday 21 November: one (1) Nutribullet 600-Watt 5 Piece Kit blender
17) Wednesday 22 November: one (1) $100 Mitre 10 gift card
18) Thursday 23 November: one (1) Nutribullet XXL Digital Air Fryer 7L
19) Friday 24 November: one (1) $120 Citta gift card
20) Saturday 25 November: one (1) Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
21) Sunday 26 November: one (1) $120 JB Hi-Fi gift card
22) Monday 27 November: one (1) Weber BabyQ Barbeque
23) Tuesday 28 November: one (1) Nutribullet 600-Watt 5 Piece Kit blender
24) Wednesday 29 November: one (1) Ryobi AC 1300W 33cm Lawn Mower
25) Thursday 30 November: one (1) $100 Mitre 10 gift card
26) Friday 31 November: one (1) Black and Decker BHFEV182C-XE Vacuum to the value of $400
27) Saturday 1 December: one (1) $150 MTA gift card
28) Sunday 2 December: one (1) $120 JB Hi-Fi gift card
7. Valid entries from each date of the Competition Period will be entered into the daily draw for that date. All 28 Prize draws will be held on 8 December 2023 (Draw Date). If the Prize draws are unable to be conducted on the Draw Date for any reason, the Promoter shall conduct the draws at the next practicable date available. Entries will be drawn at random and the first qualifying entry drawn for each Prize draw will be deemed the winner of the Prize for that day (Prize Winner).
8. The Prize Winner will be contacted by phone on the number provided to AA Insurance at the time of entry. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact a Prize Winner by phone within ten (10) working days of the Draw Date, that Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive their Prize and their Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up a Prize for any reason whatsoever. Prize winners cannot specify any preferences for physical prizes, including colour or model.
10. Prizes will be sent via courier to the Prize Winner within 30 days of AA Insurance contacting the Prize Winner by phone. If any of the prizes are out of stock or unavailable, a voucher to the value of the prize will be provided.
11. Terms and conditions apply to the use of the Citta gift cards, Mitre 10 gift cards, MTA gift cards and JB Hi-Fi gift cards. The applicable terms and conditions can be found at: https://www.cittadesign.com/gift-cards-home, mitre10.co.nz/gift-card-information, https://mta.org.nz/shop/terms-and-conditions, https://www.jbhifi.co.nz/Gift-Cards/Gift-Card-Purchase
12. The Prize Winners agree to the use and re-use for reasonable post-promotion publicity, online and in other media, information such as their names, photographs, film and video footage of the Prize Winners taken by or on behalf of AA Insurance.
13. AA Insurance may refuse to award a Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms
14. AA Insurance has no control over the internet or mobile telephone communications, networks or lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
15. If any event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of AA Insurance which prevents AA Insurance from complying with these Terms, AA Insurance will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these Terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Competition at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this Competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Competition including as a result of entry into the Competition or winning or use of a Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
18. AA Insurance may communicate or advertise the Competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to AA Insurance and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
19. These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
20. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/terms.
22. By entering the Competition, the Prize Winners consent to AA Insurance and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winners’ name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purposes.