AAI October Customer Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Each customer who is automatically entered into the AA Insurance October Customer Competition (Competition) is deemed to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to participate in the Competition, please contact us.
2. The promoter of the Competition is AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
3. The Competition commences on 1 October 2021 and finishes at 5pm on 16 November 2021 (the Competition Period).
4. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must be:
a. an existing AA Insurance customer with an annual premium either paid in full or have a direct debit set up for fortnightly or monthly premium payment;
b. a New Zealand resident; and
c. 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the Competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. Entry into the Competition is not available for policyholders who cancel their policy within the Competition Period.
7. Each customer with a current policy or policies with AA Insurance during the Competition Period will automatically be entered into the draw to win one of the following prizes of: 10 x $100 BP Gift Cards (each a Prize). For the avoidance of doubt, a Prize consists of a single item, for example, one (1) $100 BP Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply to the use of BP Gift Cards and can be found at https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/country-sites/en_nz/new-zealand/home/documents/bp-gift-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
8. One (1) entry is available per policy held regardless of the number of policy holders listed. 9. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be drawn on 17 November 2021 (Draw Date). If the draw is unable to be conducted on the Draw Date for any reason, the Promoter shall conduct the Draw at the next practicable date available. Entries will be drawn at random and the first ten (10) qualifying entries drawn will be deemed a winner of a Prize (Prize Winners).
10. The Prize Winners will be contacted by phone on the number provided to AA Insurance at the time of entry. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact a Prize Winner by phone within ten (10) working days of the Draw Date, that Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive their Prize and their Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winners do not wish to or is unable to take up a Prize for any reason whatsoever.
12. Prizes will be mailed via post to the Prize Winners within 30 days of AA Insurance contacting the Prize Winners by phone.
13. The Prize Winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AA Insurance for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AA Insurance.
14. The Prize Winners agree to the use and re-use for reasonable post-promotion publicity, online and in other media, information such as their names, photographs, film and video footage of the winner taken by or on behalf of AA Insurance.
15. AA Insurance may refuse to award a Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
16. AA Insurance has no control over the internet or mobile telephone communications, networks or lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
17. If any event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of AA Insurance which prevents AA Insurance from complying with these Terms, AA Insurance will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these Terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Competition at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this Competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (Loss) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Competition including as a result of entry into the Competition or winning or use of a Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
20. AAI Insurance may communicate or advertise the Competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to AA Insurance and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
21. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
22. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/terms.
24. By entering the Competition, the Prize Winners consent to AA Insurance and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winners’ name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purposes.