AAI January Customer Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the AA Insurance January Customer Competition (Competition) by completing and submitting the online form provided via email or accessed via our website is deemed to be acceptance of these terms of conditions.
2. The promoter of the Competition is AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
3. The Competition commences on 20 January 2020 and finishes at 5pm on 7 February 2020 (the Competition Period).
4. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must be:
a. an existing AA Insurance customer with an annual premium either paid in full or have a direct debit set up for payment;
b. a New Zealand resident; and
c. 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the competition.
6. Entry into this Competition is not available for policyholders who cancel their policy within the Competition Period.
7. By completing and submitting the online form provided via email to existing AA Insurance customers or accessed via our website, eligible entrants will go into the draw to win a Deluxe Domestic Mystery Break for two with Air New Zealand worth $1,498; complete with flights, 3 nights of accommodation and a rental car, plus a $250 Prezzy card (Prize).
8. Only one entry is available per customer regardless of the number of policies held.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be drawn on or around the 10 February 2020 (Draw Date). Entries will be drawn at random and the first qualifying entry drawn will be deemed the winner (Prize Winner).
10. The Prize Winner will be contacted by phone on the number provided to AA Insurance at the time of entry. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact a Prize Winner by phone within 10 working days of the Draw Date, the Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize and the Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
11. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
12. The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AA Insurance for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AA Insurance.
13.The Prize Winner agrees to the use and re-use for reasonable post-promotion publicity, online and in other media, of the Competition entrants’ information, such as their names, photographs, film and video footage of the winner and their guests taken by or on behalf of AA Insurance.
14. AA Insurance may refuse to award the Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
15. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (Loss) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Competition including as a result of entry into the Competition or winning or use of the Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
18. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/terms.
20. By entering the Competition, the Prize Winner consents to AA Insurance and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winner’s name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purposes.