AA Insurance Renewal Customer Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Each customer who is automatically entered into the AA Insurance Renewal Customer Competition (Competition) is deemed to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to participate in the Competition, please contact us.
2. The promoter of the Competition is AA Insurance Limited (AA Insurance), with its registered office at Level 17, AA Centre, 99 Albert Street, Auckland.
3. The Competition commences on 1 November 2023 and ends on 30 June 2024 (“the Competition Period”).
4. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must be:
a. an existing AA Insurance customer who has renewed an existing policy by paying the new annual premium for a renewing policy in full within the Competition Period; or
b. an existing AA Insurance customer who has a direct debit set up for fortnightly or monthly premium payments for a renewing policy, and the first payment for the renewed policy is paid within the Competition Period;
c. a New Zealand resident; and
d. 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the Competition: AA Insurance Limited, The New Zealand Automobile Association Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited, Suncorp Group Holdings (NZ) Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited. NZAA District Councillors and their immediate families are also not eligible to enter the Competition.
6. Entry into the Competition is not available for policyholders who cancel their policy within the Competition Period.
7. Each policy renewed with AA Insurance will automatically be entered into one of eight draws to win one of eight $1,000 Prezzy® Cards (Prize). For the avoidance of doubt, a Prize consists of a single item, one (1) $1,000 Prezzy® Card. Terms and Conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® Cards and can be found at prezzycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions
8. One (1) entry is available per policy renewed and paid regardless of the number of policy holders listed. Policies will be eligible for the monthly draw in which the policy renews, after payment (annual or direct debit instalment) is received by AA Insurance.
9. All valid entries during the Competition Period will be entered into a monthly draw which will be conducted on the last working day of the following calendar month. As an example, policies which renew and are paid in November (between 1 November 2023 – 30 November 2023) will be eligible for the November draw, to be drawn on 31 December 2023 (Draw Date). If the draw is unable to be conducted on the Draw Date for any reason, the Promoter shall conduct the Draw at the next practicable date available. Entries will be drawn at random and the first qualifying entry drawn each month will be deemed a winner of a Prize (Prize Winner).
10. The Prize Winner will be contacted by phone on the number listed on their policy at the time the winner is drawn. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Insurance cannot contact a Prize Winner by phone within ten (10) working days of the Draw Date, that Prize Winner will no longer be eligible to receive their Prize and their Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winners do not wish to or is unable to take up a Prize for any reason whatsoever.
12. Prizes will be mailed via courier to the Prize Winners within 30 days of AA Insurance contacting the Prize Winners by phone.
13. AA Insurance reserves the right to publish the winner’s first name and city on the AA Insurance website.
14. AA Insurance may refuse to award a Prize to a participant who, in AA Insurance’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms or the terms and conditions of their AA Insurance policy.
15. AA Insurance has no control over the internet or mobile telephone communications, networks or lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
16. If any event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of AA Insurance which prevents AA Insurance from complying with these Terms, AA Insurance will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
17. AA Insurance reserves the right to modify these Terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Competition at any time. AA Insurance’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. AA Insurance, its related companies, and agencies associated with this Competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (Loss) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Competition including as a result of entry into the Competition or winning or use of a Prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
19. AA Insurance may communicate or advertise the Competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to AA Insurance and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
20. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
21. Policy cover with AA Insurance is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions go to aainsurance.co.nz/terms.